Hi, my name’s Aaron, and I’m a Really Good Programmer.
Say Hello! 👋 email@example.com
Here are some things I’m Really Good at:
- Unity 3D Game Development
- HTML5 Game Development
- Web Development
- Devops, Chatops, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
Here are some things I’m not so good at:
- Prioritizing multiple conflicting inputs
- “Reading the room”; behaving differently depending on social context
- Context switching, changing tasks
- Handling unclear or ambiguous expectations
Still interested? Get in touch!
This next section is really just for recruiters and other bots
Not seeing something specific? Ask me. I’ve probably done it too.
click to expand
- Web development using a headless CMS for the backend and React for the frontend
- Web development using a flat-file cms and a templating engine to create fully static sites
- Cross-platform mobile app creation with Cordova
- State management with MobX or Redux
- Setting up web deployment environments, and automating builds using a CI/CD system, e.g. Netlify, CircleCI, Jenkins, Travis CI, Buddy, etc.
- PHP web development with Laravel
- Setting up repeatable dev / production environments using virtual images, docker, vagrant, etc.
- Deploying and managing websites on Amazon AWS, specifically EC2, S3, Cloudfront, Route 53, Lightsail, and Elastic Beanstalk
- Developing custom themes and plugins for Wordpress
- Securing and maintaining wordpress installations on websites that receive sporadic bursts of high traffic
- Setting up build pipelines with a focus on site optimization, such as image compression, code minification, code-splitting
- Styling pixel-perfect websites that match designs on all web browsers (yes, even internet explorer), using design hand-off tools like Zeplin and Figma
- Programming accessible html5 web games using Phaser, createjs/easeljs, or Adobe Animate
- 2D game development in Unity
- 3D game development in Unity
- VR game development in Unity
- Cross-platform game development in Unity 3D, including iOS, Android, Mac & Windows, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, Oculus Quest, HTC Vive
- Integration with platform-specific functionality, networking, and in-app purchasing on platforms including Steam, Nintendo, Google Play, and Apple
- Uploading and publishing apps / games on iTunes Connect, Steamworks, and Google Play Console
- Teaching computer programming to children and teenagers with special needs
- Writing technical documents and keeping them up-to-date
- Managing Google and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Multivariate testing with Google Optimize
- Creating SCORM e-learning / LMS modules for systems such as Moodle